Dollar2Host reviews [Updated: 2019]
Dollar2Host has a low number of reviews.
While every review is helpful, visitors should attribute more weight to pages with more reviews.
See the metrics that we looked at
|Page RelevancyFootnote 1||Very Low|
|# of Reviews||1|
|# that Recommend||0
|% that Recommend||0%
|Overall RatingFootnote 2||80%
|Review QualityFootnote 2 Footnote *||0%
If this host does not meet your expectations, please browse our search section to find one that does.
Dollar2host: Low cost provider with limited services
I've used Dollar2host hosting services a few years back and it was a pretty average experience with them.
I've my own analytics to figure out the boon and bane with the services provided by them, which are as under:
- Decent Uptime, speed, response time & reliability.
- The pricing is pretty low and aggressive to catch entry level single site users
- Bandwidth is unmetered with all plans
- Control panel UI, navigation is basic but robust and easy to use.
- From time to time they float lucrative offers for annual plans switch or upgrades.
- Several additional features such as SSL, migration, backup, mail server, etc are the plus.
- Support team at times are pretty reluctant and robotic in their reply. It seems that they've some kind of bible from which they simply copy paste things by picking keywords from user's issue and at times they sound a bit arrogant.
- Support turnaround time is not upto the mark, have to wait long for chat support or for email reply.
- Upgrades / Installed application's version updates for server is mostly lengthy and cumbersome process. I requested upgrade for PHP version which took almost 3-4 days for them to complete a close.
Conclusion: All in all, decent for low budget single website hosting but not for several websites or web based app which requires computation or have decent functionalities.
Biggest Pro: Pretty Cheap and affordable
Biggest Con: Customer / technical support, updates
- Date modified: